Four badass women try not to lose their heads in this irreverent, rebellious comedy set during the French Revolution. Amidst the Reign of Terror, four renegades—an assassin, a spy, a writer, and, of course, Marie Antoinette—hang out, plot to murder Marat, find friendship, and try to beat back extremist insanity in Paris. With sharp knives and sharper wit, the quartet takes us on an exploration of art, terrorism, and how we actually go about changing the world.
“A sassy, hold-on-to-your-seats theatrical adventure… wonderfully wild and raucous…” -Cincinnati Enquirer
Olympe de Gouges: Gabriella Goldstein
Marie Antoinette: Olga Molina
Charlotte Corday: Katherine Hamilton
Marianne Angelle: Kimberly Ridgeway
Creative & Production Team
Director: Tessa Corrie
Set Design, Props Design & Production Manager: Scott Ludwig
Lighting Design: Ed Hunter
Costume Design: Lisa Claybaugh
Hair, Wig & Makeup Design: Shiboune Thill
Sound Design: Jeff Grafton
Stage Manager & COVID-compliance Officer: Lauren Howry
Film Videographer: John Parenica
The Revolutionists will be staged to a live in-person audience, in accordance with the CDC and state and local health officials. Audience members must follow all local and state health and safety requirements at the time of the performance, which as of 8/3/21 includes wearing a mask in the theater regardless of vaccination status. Attendees must also show an ID plus proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Patrons unable to receive the vaccine because of age (under 12), medical condition or strongly held religious belief, will be required to show an ID plus proof of a negative COVID test (PCR method) taken within 72 hours of the performance for entry.
Santa Clara County’s mask mandate effective 8/3/21 allows live performers to remove their face coverings while actively performing or practicing if they maintain a minimum of six feet distance from audience members and employees. Refer to the County Health Order FAQs.
SPECIAL EVENTS taking place during the run of THE REVOLUTIONISTS include:
Preview Night: Pick-Your-Price
Friday, November 5
Pick-Your-Price Night makes theatre affordable for all. Ticket prices range from $10-$40.
Saturday, November 6
Enjoy a post-show champagne toast in the outdoor courtyard, FREE with the purchase of a ticket for that evening’s performance.
Post-Show Cast Talkback
Thursday, November 11
Enrich your experience at our Talkback series with the Director and the cast following the performance, FREE with the purchase of a ticket for any performance during the run.
On-Demand at BroadwayOnDemand
- $20 to watch anytime from 11/18 at 12:01am through 11/21 at 11:59pm PT
- A free BroadwayOnDemand account is required
- For more info, see the Purchase Guide
2021-22 Subscribers and FLEX holders who wish to exchange their in-person seats for virtual access must contact the box office to get a comp promo code to use at BroadwayOnDemand.
HOW TO STREAM THE REVOLUTIONISTS
- CLICK HERE when you’re ready to watch (anytime between 11/18 & 11/21)
- You can pause, rewind and rewatch the video as many times as you’d like through 11/21/21 at 11:59pm PT
- Closed captioning is included. Disable by clicking the “CC” icon when the video is played.
- Need help? Browse the Streaming Guide (see page 2)
- Screen Casting is possible; browse the guides below
Your ticket purchase is per-device and is saved to your BroadwayOnDemand account.
please read before purchasing in-person tickets
COVID-19 Related Terms
Palo Alto Players will align with the CDC and state and local health protocols in place at the time of each performance. Our procedures may change as we continue to update our health and safety processes based on guidance from the CDC and state and local health officials. By purchasing a ticket, you and all members of your accompanying party confirm your agreement to these terms to enter the theater:
- All ticketholders are required to show proof of full COVID vaccination for entry into the theatre. “Fully vaccinated” means that your performance is at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose.
- Patrons unable to receive the vaccine because of age (under 12), medical condition or strongly held religious belief, will be required to show proof of a negative PCR COVID test taken within 72 hours of the performance. Children under 5 are not admitted.
- Masks are required for audience members inside the theatre, regardless of vaccination status according to the Santa Clara County mask mandate as of 8/3/21.
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place regardless of precautions that may be taken. Attending a performance at Palo Alto Players includes possible exposure to COVID-19 and other contagions, and any resulting illness or injury from it. By attending a performance at Palo Alto Players you, and your accompanying party, voluntarily agree to (1) assume all risks associated with COVID-19 and other communicable diseases, and (2) comply with all related health & safety policies and protocols of Palo Alto Players and the City of Palo Alto.