Have a look at our Fixed Series subscriber benefits while Flex Passes are paused
Claim Tickets using a Flex Pass
If you hold a Flex pass for the 2021-22 season, it expires on 6/30/22. Here’s how to grab your favorite seats or online access tickets using your pass.
- Sign in to your account with your email and password. If you can’t remember your account password, start with the “reset here” link at “Forgot your password?”
- Once you’re signed in, jump to paplayers.org and click on the show of your choice from the home page or the SHOWS>season page
- Pick the date you’d like to attend and click the “Buy Tickets” button that pops up. If on-demand is an option, there will be a separate button for that choice*.
- Choose the number of tickets you want to redeem against your Flex Pass and click the “Continue” button
- Your Flex Pass should automatically apply and discount the ticket to $0
- Finish your transaction and enjoy the show! Trouble? Call or email the box office
*Please note: if the button leads you outside the Players’ ticketing system, you cannot directly apply your FLEX pass on another platform, e.g.ShowTix4U or Broadway on Demand. Contact the Box Office during business hours to get help–we can still honor your Flex pass manually.